|Aloo Pyaz Pakora Recipe|
I have tried to give a twist in the usual pakora recipe by cutting down all the chutneys and introducing flavored mayonnaise dip. You can also try any other chutney in Mayonnaise like- dhania chutney, imli chutney, etc.
Gram flour (besan)- 1 bowl
Garam masala-1 tea spoon
Pepper powder-1 tea spoon
Red chilly powder-to taste
Oil- to fry
- For making dipping sauce, take a bowl and mix mayonnaise, ketchup, salt and pepper powder and keep it aside.
- Add gram flour, salt, red chilly powder and garam masala in an open bowl and mix well.
- Add required water to make medium consistency batter. Batter should be on thicker end for better frying.
- Peel off onion, potato and cut in round shape. Onion can be shaped as rings.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan and let oil to become very hot. Now dip potato pieces and onion rings in ready gram flour batter and fry in hot oil.
- Remove from pan when they turn brown and place in a serving dish.
- Serve hot with already prepared mayonnaise dip.