| Bharwan Baingan Recipe |
When masala and eggplant cooked together it creates a mouthwatering dish. The stuffed brinjals are cooked slowly and carefully in a kadhai, with a flavourful tempering, till they are soft and aromatic.
Eggplant is the most versatile vegetable and Indians cooks it with so many different ways, and create so many delicious dishes.
- Wash and wipe the brinjals and onions. Slit length wise from the base towards the stalk, just short of the stalk, dividing first into half. Then make another slit dividing each into quarters, thus making space to fill the masala.
- Mix together the filling ingredients and stuff the masala firmly into the brinjals.
- Heat the oil in a karahi till it gives off a strong aroma.
- Add the brinjals and turn around a few times on high heat.
- Reduce heat, cover and cook till tender, stirring a few times.
- Serve hot with latchha parantha or Naan.