|Boondi Raita Recipe|
Boondi Raita Recipe- Raita is heart of any meal all over the world. Different varieties of curd is served and loved by every one with their meal or sometimes just with snacks.
Dahi assorted with Indian spices and unsweetened boondi is the simplest version of famous as Boondi Raita. Due to its list of different spices used form our kitchen, this particular recipe also acts as an appetizer.
Full Cream Curd-250 gms or 2 cup
Green chilly-3 to 4 pc
Green Coriander leaves-1/4 cup
Mint leaves-10 to 12
Salt-1 table spoon
Cumin Seeds-1 table spoon
- Wash and chop green chilly, coriander leaves and mint leaves. Keep a side for later use.
- Heat a pan and dry roast cumin seeds at low flame and grind it roughly with rolling pin.
- Take a large bowl and put all the curd in it. Blend it generously with hand whisk or blender while adding milk and water.
- Add boondi to the curd bowl and mix well. Now add salt, chopped green chilly, green coriander leaves and mint leaves. Mix it well.
- Season the raita with roasted cumin seed powder and serve with any meal at any time.