|Caramelized Peanut Ladoo Recipe|
Caramelized Peanut Ladoo Recipe- Winters are here and Peanuts in Caramel are the most liked snack in this season. Whether it is peanut gachak or Caramelized Peanut Ladoo, every variant of this recipe is liked in this season by everyone. Here in the recipe I have used just three ingredients that are easily available in every kitchen.
Caramel itself has a flavor that adds a perfect sweet aroma and crunchy taste to every dish in which it is added. Caramelized Peanut Ladoo is one of my family’s favorite sweet taken after almost every meal.
Ghee-1 tea spoon
- Heat a pan at low flame and slightly dry roast peanut seeds. Keep a side.
- Heat a non stick pan at low flame and add a spoon of ghee.
- Now add sugar and stir continuously at low flame. Sugar will get flamed very quickly, so be attentive while making caramel. Overheating can leave your desert with a bitter taste.
- First sugar will start getting hard and then it will start melting.
- Once sugar melts completely and syrup color will change to golden brown, add peanuts to the pan.
- Close the flame and mix all ingredients quickly before it sets hard.
- Now using your hands give the shape of ladoo or any other desired shape.