|Choco Idli Cake with Wheat Flour Recipe|
Choco Idli Cake with Wheat Flour Recipe – Yummy atta idli cake is a favorite mouth watering recipe for kids. Chocolates and cakes are the much favorite desserts for all the kids and even elders. But with the thought of eating lot of maida gives a worry. You can also try maida variant of this cake-choco idli cake.
So, here comes Choco Idli Cake with Wheat Flour Recipe -a yummy substitute for cakes treat.
Wheat Flour-2 cups
Sugar powder- 1 cup
Milk- 1 cup (at room temperature)
Baking Powder-2 table spoon
Baking Soda-1 teaspoon
Vanilla Essence-1 tea spoon
Cocoa Powder-2 table spoon
Soft unsalted Butter-2 table spoon
- Sieve wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder and cocoa powder in a bowl. Mix it well.
- Combine butter, sugar powder and milk in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the mixed dry ingredients into milk-butter-sugar mixture and mix it generously.
- Add vanilla essence to add aroma. Now put 1 table spoon of ready mixture to greased microwavable idli moulds and tap to remove any air.
- Place the holder into microwave for 2 minutes. Remove the holder after 2 min. and let it cool.
- De-mould it and garnish with chocolate syrup and your kid’s favorite candies. Atta Idli Cake is ready to eat.