|Choco Idli Cake Recipe|
Choco Idli Cake Recipe- Here comes a yummy retreat for your kids, choco idli cake. Chocolates and cakes are the much favorite desserts for all the kids and even elders. And what if these two are blended to make chocolate cake…. that too in idli shape????
The recipe is somewhat same as cake one but here i used idli stand for steaming the cake. And guess what….WOW!!!!! was the only word I heard from my kids.
Flour (Maida)-2 cups (You can also try atta to make atta idli cake)
Sugar powder- 1 cup
Condensed Milk- 1 cup
Baking Powder-2 table spoon
Baking Soda-1 teaspoon
Vanilla Essence-1 tea spoon
Cocoa Powder-2 table spoon
Soft unsalted Butter-2 table spoon
- Sieve maida, baking soda, baking powder, sugar powder and cocoa powder in a bowl. Mix it well.
- Combine butter and condensed milk in a bowl and mix well till butter gets soften and blends well in condensed milk.
- Add the sieved dry ingredients into condensed milk and butter and mix it generously to make it fluffy and airy.
- Add vanilla essence for the aroma and mix the batter well.
- Now put 1 table spoon of ready mixture to microwavable idli moulds and tap to remove any air.
- Place the holder into microwave for 2 minutes at convection mode.
- Remove the holder after 2 minutes and let it cool for a while. De-mould it and decorate with chocolate syrup.