|Choco Idli Cake Recipe|
The recipe is somewhat same as cake one but here i used idli stand for steaming the cake. And guess what….WOW!!!!! was the only word I heard from my kids.
Flour (Maida)-2 cups (You can also try atta to make atta idli cake)
Sugar powder- 1 cup
Condensed Milk- 1 cup
Baking Powder-2 table spoon
Baking Soda-1 teaspoon
Vanilla Essence-1 tea spoon
Cocoa Powder-2 table spoon
Soft unsalted Butter-2 table spoon
- Sieve maida, baking soda, baking powder, sugar powder and cocoa powder in a bowl. Mix it well.
- Combine butter and condensed milk in a bowl and mix well till butter gets soften and blends well in condensed milk.
- Add the sieved dry ingredients into condensed milk and butter and mix it generously to make it fluffy and airy.
- Add vanilla essence for the aroma and mix the batter well.
- Now put 1 table spoon of ready mixture to microwavable idli moulds and tap to remove any air.
- Place the holder into microwave for 2 minutes at convection mode.
- Remove the holder after 2 minutes and let it cool for a while. De-mould it and decorate with chocolate syrup.