|Coconut Ladoo with Condensed Milk|
Coconut Ladoo with Condensed Milk– With lots and lots of festivals celebrated in India with full enthusiasm and high energy levels, there is always a wide space for sweets. We can and we love to accommodate variety of deserts in our sweetening list. To continue this sweetness, here comes today simple yet yummy sweet recipe of Coconut Ladoo with Condensed Milk.
Coconut Ladoo are usually made with fresh milk and coconut, but I have used condensed milk to cut over the time. You can get coconut powder from any super market or grocery shop or you can just use dry coconut and grate it as I did in this recipe.
Coconut powder -1 cup or dry coconut- 2 full pc
Condensed milk- 1 tin (400 gm)
Cashews-5 to 6 pc
Almonds-5 to 6 pc
Magaz-1 table spoon
- If you are using dry coconut, grate it thin to get fine powder or you can take 1 cup of ready to use coconut powder.
- Roughly crush all dry fruits and keep a side.
- Take a bowl, add coconut powder to it. Add condensed milk as per requirement. Mix well.
- Add dry fruits to the the dough and mix well to make slightly thick dough.
- Wet you hands with little milk and take a spoon of coconut dough. Using your palm, give the shape of ladoo to the dough and place it in a plate.
- Similarly make all the ladoos. Dust dry coconut powder to all the ladoo and freeze for half an hour.
- Your dose of desert for today is ready. Share with your loved ones and enjoy.