Creamy Corn Soup is a Chinese based soup recipe prepared with corn and milk. Creamy Corn Soup is very easy and simple thick soup rich in nutritional values. Adding milk makes this recipe flavorful recipe full of creamy texture.
Corn soup can also be made with vegetables-clear corn vegetable soup.
Sweet corn/Normal corn-100 gms
Corn flour-1 table spoon
Black pepper powder-1/4 tea spoon
Salt- to taste
- Boil corn in water for 5 minutes to get it soft.
- Roughly shred the corn kernels with knife.
- Use blender or masher to blend 3/4 of kernels to make fine paste.
- Heat a spoon of butter in a sauce pan.
- Add chopped onion and cook at low flame till it gets transparent.
- Add corn paste and corns to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add a cup of water and milk. Stir continuously.
- Mix corn-flour in 2 spoons of water with no lumps and add the soup.
- Once it starts getting thicker, Add salt and pepper.
- Cook for another 3 – 4 minutes and Serve hot with spring onion garnishing.