| Dahi Dhaniya Chutney Recipe |
Chutneys are the heart and soul of every Indian food. Using little tricks, we can transform Dhaniya chutney into variety of different ways. It can be made teekhi dhaniya chutney or khatti meethi dhaniya chutney. Every kind of this chutney is just delicious to go with either pakoras or any other snacks.
Fresh green coriander leaves-1 bunch
Green chilly-2 pc
Black pepper- 5 to 6 pc
- Clean the coriander leaves nicely to remove all the unwanted leaves and stem. Wash in running water to remove all the dust.
- Dry roast pepper seeds on a hot flat pan and grind roughly using a rolling pin.
- Squeeze lemon in a small bowl to extract its juice.
- Take a grinder and add coriander leaves, green chilies, salt, crushed pepper and water. Grind the ingredients to blend all the ingredients to form paste.
- Once all ingredients are grinded into thick paste, add curd and give a cycle of grinder to make fine smooth running paste. Don’t over grind as butter can be separated from curd.
- Finally add a spoon of squeeze lemon juice into chutney and Dahi Dhaniya chutney is ready to be part of your snacks or meal.