Sabut urad- 1 bowl
Spicy Urad dal vari- 1 pc
Butter-4 table spoon
Turmeric powder- 1 table spoon
- Soak dal and rajma in water for 4-5 hours.
- Put dal, rajma, salt, hing and vari in a pressure cooker and let it boil for half an hour.
- To prepare tadka, heat 2 spoons of butter in a sauce pan.
- Cook 1 spoon of ginger-garlic paste until golden brown.
- Add chopped onion and cook till brown and then add chopped tomatoes.
- Add turmeric powder, little water and let it cook for 5 minutes at low flame.
- Now put the ready tadka into the dal and cook for 10-15 minutes in open vessel at medium flame.
- Dal-Makhani is ready, so garnish it with butter and serve with your favorite bread.