|Dalia Tikki, Dalia Cutlet, Dalia Patties Recipe|
Dalia Tikki, Dalia Cutlet, Dalia Patties Recipe- As we know, Dalia is a healthy treat for all. Here I have used dalia for making tikki/cutlet/patty, that can be served as a snack or can be further transformed to make other dishes like Burger, Sandwich, kathi roll, etc. This adds to taste and health both. Dalia Tikki, Dalia Cutlet, Dalia Patties is a healthy breakfast when clubbed with Burger, Sandwich, kathi roll, etc.
Porridge (Dalia)- 1 bowl
Boiled potato-1 medium
Bread- 2 slices
Chaat masala-1 tea spoon
Red chilly flakes-to taste
Oil-to shallow fry
Imlee chutney/Ketchup-to serve
- Soak raw dalia in water for 15 minutes. For quick consumption, you can use warm water.
- Drain the water from dalia and make its thick paste in grinder. Keep aside.
- Wash and finely chop onion and tomatoes. Mash potatoes, bread slices and corn flakes together.
- Add all the above ingredients and season with salt, chilly, chaat masala and mix it well to make dough.
- Divide the dough into medium size balls and make patties (tikki) or cutlets or any shape with wet hands.
- Heat oil in a flat non-stick pan. Shallow fry all the patties until golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve the tikki with your favorite chutney or curd.