| Dry Chilli Mushroom Recipe |
Chilly Mushroom can also be made in Gravy (Chilly Mushroom in Gravy).
Tomato- 150 gm
Ginger & Garlic-25 gm
Green chili-2 or 3
Ketchup- 2 spoons
Soya Sauce-1 tea spoon
Red chili powder-1 tea spoon
Coriander powder-1tea spoon
Vegetable oil- 2 spoon
Salt- to taste
- Wash all the vegetables and cut mushrooms, onions, tomato and pepper into cubes of approx. 1 inch. Keep it aside.
- Heat a spoon of vegetable oil in a frying pan, and add onions and pepper to the pan.Cook the veggies at medium heat while stirring occasionally.
- Once the pepper gets softer, add mushrooms and tomatoes to the pan and stir. Sprinkle shredded green chili, ginger, garlic and other dry ingredients onto the vegetables.
- Keep stirring slightly until vegetables turn golden brown. Now add ketchup and soya sauce.
- Mix well at high flame and cook for 1 minute. Turn off the flame and serve hot with fresh green coriander garnishing.