|Kachumber Salad in Hung Curd Recipe|
Kachumber Salad in Hung Curd Recipe-Kachumber is a salad dish in Indian cuisine consisting of fresh chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, and sometimes, chili peppers. The dressing used in the recipe may vary based on your choice for different flavors. Kachumber is used as a salad side dish.
Kachumber salad in hung curd is the easiest and quickest salad recipe that you can prepare in many different ways. It can be prepared with any seasonal fruit/vegetable and can be altered depending upon your taste.
You can optionally add other vegetables or fruits depending upon your taste like- cucumber, carrot, bell peppers, boiled potatoes and pomegranate. You can also try sweet n sour kachumber salad or masala kachumber salad.
Onion-1 big pc
Tomato-1 big pc
Mayonnaise-1 table spoon
Curd-3 table spoon
Black pepper powder-1/4 tea spoon
Salt- to taste
- Cut onion, tomato, carrot and cabbage into thin slices.
- To prepare hung curd, take a cotton cloth and put curd in it.
- Tie the cloth form top and press with hands.
- Take the ready curd from cloth and keep it in a bowl.
- Mix all vegetables in a bowl and top it with hung curd and mayonnaise.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper powder and mix well.
- White kachumber salad is ready to be served with your favorite dish.