|Khatti Meethi Hari Chutney Recipe|
Chutneys are the heart of Indian food and Dhaniya chutney is the one recipe that can be transformed into variety of different ways. It can be made teekhi, dahi-dhaniya chutney or khatti meethi dhaniya chutney. Every kind of this chutney is just delicious to go with either pakoras or any other snacks.
Fresh green coriander leaves-1 bunch
Onion-2 medium pc
Green chilly-5 to 6 pc
Amchur-1 table spoon
Ginger-1 inch stem
Garlic-5 to 6 pc
Cumin seeds-1 tea spoon
Gur /Shakkar/ Sugar-2 table spoon
Water-4 to 5 table spoon
- Clean the coriander leaves nicely to remove all the unwanted leaves and stem. Wash in running water to remove all the dust.
- Peel, wash and cut onion into rough cubes of around 1 inch. Cut the chilies from top to remove stem part. Peel off the ginger and garlic and roughly cut ginger into pieces.
- Dry roast cumin seeds on a hot flat pan and keep a side.
- Take a grinder and add all the ingredients into it except shakkar/ gur/ sugar and water. Grind the ingredients to form a thick paste.
- Once all ingredients are mashed into thick paste, add water and shakkar just to make its consistency liquid.
- Again grind it for 30 seconds to make fine smooth running paste.
- Final recipe for khatti meethi hari chutney is ready to be part of snacks or meal.