| Leftover Vegetable Cutlet Recipe |
Leftover Vegetable Cutlet Recipe- Cutlets can be made out of many ingredients used in kitchen. You can mix variety of vegetables to make Leftover Vegetable cutlets or you can go for dal cutlets, dalia cutlets, oats cutlets or simply bread potato cutlets.
I am using left over mix vegetable and bread crumbs as main ingredients for the recipe. This is a nice easy crunchy and very much loved recipe by all the kids. You can make this amazing dish just as easily from scratch as with any leftover veggie dish and you can use any combination of vegetables.
Leftover cooked vegetables-1 cup
Bread -4 pc (left over bread crumbs can also be used -10 to 20 pc)
Salt- to taste
Coriander powder-1 tea spoon
Chaat masala-1 tea spoon
Oil- for frying
- Mash the leftover vegetables with hands or using a grinder.
- Similarly grind bread or bread crumbs to get nice fine powder out of it. Keep 1/4 of bread powder a side for coating the cutlets.
- Now mix the mashed vegetables and 3/4th of bread powder, salt , coriander powder and chaat masala. Knead it to make smooth dough.
- Take a small ball of dough with wet your hands and give any desired shape.
- Similarly make all the cutlets from the dough and coat them with bread powder.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan and at medium high flame, deep fry cutlets till they get golden brown colour.
- Serve hot with your favorite chutney or ketchup or just pack in the tiffin for your kids.