Malai Paneer is Paneer curry prepared in fresh milk cream and curd based rich gravy that gives the dish smooth texture. Cream gives sweet flavor and curd balances it. Malai Paneer is the quickest and easiest paneer dish.
Delicious veggie that tastes awesome with latchha parantha.
Ginger -Garlic paste- 1 table spoon
Vegetable oil- 2 spoon
Cumin seeds-1 tea spoon
Tej patta-1 pc
Cinnamon-1 inch stem
Red chilly powder- 1 tea spoon
Coriander powder-1 tea spoon
Garam Masala-1 tea spoon
Salt- to taste
- Cut onion and paneer in cubes and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in sauce pan and cook cumin seeds, tej patta and cinnamon until it cracks.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook until golden.
- Add onion cubes and cook until light brown.
- Put cream and curd and cook at low flame.
- Now slowly add water and stir continuously and high flame.
- Finally add paneer cubes and season with salt, chilly powder, coriander powder and garam masala.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes while stirring slowly and the dish is ready.