Delicious veggie that tastes awesome with latchha parantha.
Ginger -Garlic paste- 1 table spoon
Vegetable oil- 2 spoon
Cumin seeds-1 tea spoon
Tej patta-1 pc
Cinnamon-1 inch stem
Red chilly powder- 1 tea spoon
Coriander powder-1 tea spoon
Garam Masala-1 tea spoon
Salt- to taste
- Cut onion and paneer in cubes and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in sauce pan and cook cumin seeds, tej patta and cinnamon until it cracks.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook until golden.
- Add onion cubes and cook until light brown.
- Put cream and curd and cook at low flame.
- Now slowly add water and stir continuously and high flame.
- Finally add paneer cubes and season with salt, chilly powder, coriander powder and garam masala.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes while stirring slowly and the dish is ready.