It can be blended with peas (matar) to try matar mushroom.
Tomato- 150 gm
Ginger & Garlic-25 gm
Green chili-2 or 3
Red chili powder-1 tea spoon
Coriander powder-1tea spoon
Cumin seeds -1 tea spoon
Garam masala-1 tea spoon
Turmeric-1 tea spoon
Vegetable oil- 2 spoon
Salt- to taste
- Cut mushrooms into halves or quarters, Cut bell pepper and cabbage into thin slices.
- Blend ginger and garlic to make a smooth past. Keep aside.
- Blend onion and green chili to form a rough paste. Keep aside.
- Similarly blend tomato to form a rough paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan, add cumin seeds and let it cracker.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and let it turn to golden brown in color.
- Add onion- chili paste and stir occasionally at low flame till it gets brown in color.
- Add salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric and garam masala.
- Toss the mixture with sliced pepper, cabbage and 1 spoon of cream.
- Add tomato paste and mix gently.
- While continuously stirring add a glass of water and cook for 5 minute at high flame.
- Finally add musrooms into the ready gravy and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Turn off the flame, garnish with a spoon of cream and Serve hot.