|Momos Chutney Recipe|
Momos Chutney Recipe- Momos can be made in number of different ways like veg momos, cheese momos, noodle momos, tawa momo, fried momos, etc. But with any of its variant, chutney remains same. Momos chutney is made very spicy and gives the actual flavor to the steamed recipe of momos.
Even in the chilly momo recipe, the basic sauce used is this momos chutney that gives the aroma and taste to all the vegetables and momos.
Here dry chillies are soaked and grinded with other ingredients to give hot and spicy flavor to the momo dish.
Dry red chilly-4 to 5 pc
Tomato-1 small pc
Ginger-1 inch stem
Garlic-2 to 3 pc
Red chilly powder-1 tea spoon
Vegetable oil-1 table spoon
Water-2 table spoon
- Soak dry red chilly in water for 3 to 4 hours. (For instant use, you can soak them in hot water for half an hour.)
- Take soaked chilly and grind it for about 3 to 4 cycles to make paste out of it. Add ginger pieces, garlic and grind again.
- Add tomato to the grinder. Grind grind and grind to make a nice paste.
- Add water, salt, chilly powder and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the ready paste. Cook for about a minute while continuously stirring at medium flame.
- Momo chutney is ready to combine with hot and spicy momos.