| Mungfali Til Chikki Recipe |
Caramel is in fact a flavor that adds a perfect sweet aroma and crunchy taste to every dish in which it is added.
Dry coconut-1 pc
Sugar-2 bowl bowl
Ghee-3 table spoon
- Heat a pan at low flame and slightly dry roast peanut seeds and sesame seeds separately. Keep a side.
- Shred the coconut and keep a side for later use.
- Heat a non stick pan at low flame and add ghee and heat at low flame.
- Now add sugar and stir continuously at low flame. Continuous stir the mixture otherwise sugar can be transformed to crystals or will get burnt leaving bitter taste.
- First sugar will start getting hard and then it will start melting.
- Once sugar melts completely and syrup color will change to golden brown, add all the dry ingredients to the pan.
- Close the flame and mix all ingredients quickly before it sets hard.
- Now using your hands give any desired shape.