Who in this sane world would not be in love with Pasta? Pasta is undoubtedly amongst the most loved dishes in every household. This versatile dish from Italy made its way across the Globe and today one could find thousand different ways to make Pasta at home with their unique twists. These two recipes that I am about to share with you will make for the most comforting meals on weekdays nights when you want something quick and tasty on your table. I have given a healthy and homely take on these recipes all while ensuring that you enjoy your dinners without having to compromise the taste. It’s easy to make, creates no mess, requires no prep and all you need is One-Pot to make these One-Pot Pasta recipes.
One-Pot easy pasta recipe
Cooking is a therapeutic process. The slower the better they say. However, we all look for quick fixes when things aren’t peachy. For days like that when cooking seems like a tiring task, these One-Pot pasta recipes will come to your rescue. All you need are ingredients that are easily available in your kitchen to prep for this quick dinner.
No sauce One-Pot quick pasta
This no sauce pasta requires no paste or prior preparations. But trust me the flavours are the bomb. Made with the simplest of vegetables in your pantry, you would need Parmesan to give this recipe a pure Italian twist. If you love simple cooked light meals, you need to try this recipe ASAP.
1 Onion thinly diced
4-5 cloves thinly sliced Garlic
12-15 half sliced Cherry Tomatoes
10-15 Basil leaves
1 TSP Chilly flakes
120 Gm Spaghetti
¼ cup grated Parmesan
2 TBSP oil
2 Cups Water
Note: Add veggies of your choice if you love vegetables. Mushrooms, Bell peppers, Baby Corn, Broccoli and Zucchini would go very well with this recipe. The process of cooking remains the same.
Steps to make this No sauce pasta recipe:
- In a pan, add your pasta. Don’t break your spaghetti. It takes less than 2 minutes for the pasta to submerge in the pan, once the cooking begins. You can substitute Spaghetti with Penne or pasta of your choice.
- Add, thinly sliced Onions, Garlic, Cherry tomatoes, Pasta and Basil leaves to the pan.
- Add Chilly Flakes, salt and Olive oil to the Pan. Now add enough water to the pan to submerge all your ingredients. 2 Cups should suffice.
- Start the flame and once the pasta starts cooking, give it all a good mix.
- Let the pasta cook for 8-10 minutes. Keep on stirring in between to stop the pasta from settling down.
- Once you receive the glossy texture and the pasta is cooked, add parmesan to the pot. Adjust salt and pepper to your taste consistency and give it all a good mix.
Your Pasta is ready. Serve hot and enjoy your cosy meal.
One-Pot Pink Sauce pasta
This Pink sauce pasta recipe is a desi version of the restaurant served Pink Sauce pasta. All it takes is 15 minutes to make this recipe, but the flavours will surely take you on a delightful ride. Deciding what to make for dinner tonight? Well, you know now. This One-Pot pink sauce pasta is a delight for all be it your children or spouse.
5 cloves chopped garlic
2 finely chopped large tomatoes
100 Gram pasta of your choice
1 TBSP Butter
1 TBSP Pizza seasoning
1 TSP oregano
1 TSP Chilli flakes
3 TBSP fresh cream
5 TBSP Processed Cheese grated
Cheese slice- Optional
Steps to make Pink Sauce Pasta in one pot.
- Melt butter in a pan. Add finely diced garlic to the pan. Let it cook for a minute on low flame.
- Now add tomatoes to the pan and cook it till it gets softened. Add ketchup to the pan and give everything a good mix.
- Add chilly flakes, oregano, pizza mix and salt to the pan. Mix everything for a minute.
- Add 1.5 cups of water to the pan and bring it to a boil. Now add Pasta and wait till the water comes to a boil again.
- Stir everything well and cover the lid. Cook Pasta for 7-8 minutes or until Al-Dente. Different Pasta takes different cooking times. So adjust it accordingly.
- Add cream and cheese to the pot. Add a slice of cheese to the pan. It will add a unique flavour to the pasta. Cook till the cheese melts.
- Turn off the flame.
Your Pink Sauce pasta with a desi twist is ready. Serve this hot and garnish it with some fresh basil leaves.
I am sure everyone in your house is going to love these recipes. They are wholesome and packed with flavours. Give this try and add your unique twist, it would still taste this good.