I have experimented with usual recipe by adding tomatoes. Hope your kids like it.
Flattened rice (Chiwda)-1 cup
Chaat masala-1 tea spoon
Vegetable oil-5 table spoon
- Heat oil in a flat pan. Fry peanuts at low flame. Also peanuts can be dry roasted or baked.
- Add washed and finely chopped onion and tomatoes to the pan.
- Put chiwda (poha) in an open sieve and run them through water once. Drain the water completely.
- Add the washed chiwda in the pan and cook for a minute at medium flame.
- Season the poha with salt, turmeric powder and chaat masala. Mix it well to blend all the ingredients. Cook for a while and the dish is ready for you. Squeeze half a lemon on the top and serve.