|Rava Idli Recipe|
Rava Idli Recipe- Instant Idli or Rava Idli is a very popular South Indian breakfast dish which is very simple to prepare at home. It does not require any elaborate grinding like the traditional idli and can be prepared in a jiffy.
Idli is a quick and traditional breakfast recipe very popular in South Indian households. It tastes best with Sambhar or it can be made for a starter dish as Chili Idli or Masala Idli.
Baking soda-1/2 tea spoon
Baking powder-2 spoons
Salt-1 tea spoon
- Take a large bowl, add rava, baking soda and baking powder to mix well all the dry ingredients.
- Now add curd to make batter. You can add little water to balance the consistency. Leave the batter for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Give a generous mix to the batter to remove any lumps and Put 1 spoon each in idli mold. I am using microwavable molds, but you can go with normal steel molds too.
- Place the mold in microwave water container for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes demold the idlis.
- Our rava idli is ready. Serve it with hot and spicy Sambar and nariyal chutney.