|Rice Kheer Recipe|
Cooking Rice is in milk and simmered for long time to get pudding like texture. Kheer is one of the traditional sweets made on almost every occasion in every Indian family.
Dry fruits-as per choice
- First of all wash rice thoroughly and chop dry fruits of your choice and Keep aside.
- Heat a deep pan or patila. Put milk and water and let them boil at high flame.
- Once it starts boiling, turn the flame to medium and add washed rice.
- Occasionally stir the rice and milk until it gets little reduced and color starts changing to light brown. Gas flame should be at low now.
- Now add sugar and chopped dry fruits of your taste and choice to already cooking rice and milk.
- Once rice is seen completely blended into milk and consistency changes to little thicker, turn the flame off.
- Kheer is ready to serve, So finally garnish it with pistachio or any dry fruits and serve hot or chilled depending upon your taste.