| Stuffed Capsicum Recipe, Bharwan Shimla Mirch Recipe, Stuffed Bell Pepper Recipe |
Bell Pepper- 5 to 6 medium to large pc
Boiled Potato-4 medium pc
Onion- 2 medium pc
Red chill powder-1 tea spoon
Garam masala- 1 tea spoon
Turmeric powder-1 tea spoon
Amchur powder-1 tea spoon
Salt- to taste
Oil -2 table spoon
- Finely chop onion and mash with boiled potato in a bowl. Season with salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and amchur powder.
- Cut the top of bell peppers and fill the potato stuffing generously into a bell pepper. Similarly stuff all the bell peppers.
- Heat oil in a thick bottom karahi, place all the stuffed peppers into it. Cover the karahi with a lid and let them cook at low flame.
- Turn the bell peppers occasionally to cook evenly from all the sides until they turn light brown.
- Peppers will get softer and moist when cooked from inside. Close the flame once cooked.
- Steamy hot and spicy Bharwan Shimla Mirch Stuffed Bell Pepper is ready for your lunch or dinner. It tastes delicious with tandoori roti or Naan.