|Sweet n Sour Kachumber Salad Recipe|
Sweet n Sour Kachumber Salad Recipe- Kachumber is a salad dish in Indian cuisine consisting of fresh chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, and sometimes, chili peppers. For different flavors, the dressing used in the recipe may vary based on the choice. Kachumber is served as a salad side dish.
Kachumber Salad is the easiest and quickest salad recipe that you can prepare in many different ways. It can be prepared with any seasonal fruit/vegetable and can be altered depending upon your taste.
Red Kachumber salad is served with any meal, starters, snacks, or any kind of food. You can optionally add other vegetables or fruits depending upon your taste like- cucumber, carrot, bell peppers, boiled potatoes, any kind of berry and pomegranate. You can also try kachumber salad in hung curd or masala kachumber salad.
Onion-1 big pc
Tomato-1 big pc
Carrot- 1/2 pc
Tomato ketchup-2 table spoon
Red chilly powder- 1/4 tea spoon
Garam masala-1/4 tea spoon
Chaat masala-1/4 tea spoon
Roasted Cumin powder- 1/4 tea spoon
Salt- to taste
- Cut onion, tomato, carrot and cabbage into thin slices.
- Mix all the vegetables into an open bowl.
- Marinate the sliced veggies with salt, chilly powder, garam masala, chaat masala. Keep the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Now add ketchup to the marinated mixture.
- Mix well. Sweet n sour side dish is ready to accompany any main course dish.